Make site customer dependent

Discussion in 'General' started by DanielEnestrom, Oct 10, 2007.

1. DanielEnestrom

DanielEnestrom New Member

I have accidently created a bunch of sites as customer independent and now I need to change them to customer dependent. Is this possible? In the future it would also be convenient if I could change the customer/client a website 'belongs' to. Can one do that? If not, what field in what table in the DB corresponds to this setting, so I could change it manually?

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

You can do this with the move website tool which ccan be found under tools in ISPConfig.

3. DanielEnestrom

DanielEnestrom New Member

Hmmm Problem

Thanks, I tried that, but it didn't work. Thanks for pointing out the tool though, I had been searching for quite some time for that.

The problem is the current "owner" doesn't exist. When I choose the site from the list it sais that the site belongs to a client that doesn't exist. It's a person I simply created for testing at the beginning and then deleted. So now the change doesn't "stick". It sais "The site has been moved", but when I open the tool again it still sais the same owner. I tried by creating a new customer dependent site and then changing the owner, and that works fine, but if I create a site customer independent, I can't move it afterwards.

Any ideas? Does anyone know witch field in the db corresponds to the client who owns a website? It should only be a number in the website table that represents the client unique id, but it doesn't seem that simple. :confused:

Thanks
    Daniel

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

If you deleted the client and did not empty the recycle bin yet, go to the recycle bin and restore the client.