Manuale in Italiano di ISP Config

Discussion in 'General' started by vaio1, Nov 29, 2008.

1. vaio1

vaio1 Member

2. Bicet

Bicet Member

I cannot download the pdf...

3. vaio1

vaio1 Member

oops! Please check it now :p

The Italian translation is not litterally adherent to the English version due to necessity to make quite comprehensible the meaning of the instructions.

You will find out some differences between the Italian version of the ISPConfig and the corrisponding manual (e.g. "Master Data" = "Anagrafica" and not "Dati Master" which means nothing in Italian)

Regards

4. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

5. vaio1

vaio1 Member

Hi Falko,

I have uploaded the translation and split the manual in three parts. :)

- Administrator Manual
    - Reseller Manual
    - Customer Manual

here is the link: http://www.shinesoftware.com/ispconfigmanuale

We would be pleased if the Shine Software Company will be considered as a contributor of ISPConfig project. :rolleyes:

Regards.

6. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

Done - thanks a lot! :)

7. Nino

Nino New Member

Poichè l'interfaccia non è stata ancora tradotta completamente (almeno quella che ho io), risulta piuttosto difficile seguire le istruzioni del manuale. Inoltre le immagini riportano l'interfaccia in inglese. Credo che sarebbe utile mettere tra parentesi il termine originale:Tipo (Folder), ecc. Nell'esempio fatto sarebbe stato meglio tradurre Folder con "Cartella" visto che corrisponde a una cartella nella struttura ad albero mostrata a sinistra.

A proposito dove si trova il file con la traduzione italiana dell'interfaccia? Forse potrei collaborare nella traduzione.

Ciao e grazie per il lavoro fatto.
    Nino

8. edge

edge Active Member Moderator

Nino,

Please post in English on this forum!

9. Nino

Nino New Member

I know that the language of this forum is English (even if I've seen a post in Japanese!), but my message was a 'technical' messagge meant to the Italian translator. Perhaps I had to send it to his private address, but the heading of the thread misled me! Sorry!

Anyway here it is its translation:

Last edited: Dec 3, 2008
  10. Nino

Nino New Member

I've found the Italian files and I'm revising them. The first one is ready.

11. vaio1

vaio1 Member

Hi Nino,

share the italian translation file that you have translated. Where is it?

Regards