Manually removing a mysql entry out of the recycle bin

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by brainz, Jun 25, 2006.

1. brainz

brainz Member

Manually removing a mysql entry out of the recycle bin....

Yes you guessed it.. i did the wrong thing i created a reseller account then a client account for that reseller and then a web for that client and then some email account for the web and last of all a mysql database for that client THEN....

The idiot that i am.... I changed the name of the reseller and the name of the client.... then i delete the reseller then deleted the client.... when deleting the client you would think that the database created would delete as well but iti didnt probably because i changed the name of the client the web and the reseller....

And here i am now with firstly a databate entry in the recycle bin and a reseller account i cannot delete because it says to check the recycle bin for entries for the reseller and make sure you have them deleted out of the recycle bin and this one database entry will not delete GRRRRR....

any suggestion would help if i may please....

regards
    brainz ;):cool:

2. viriiguy

viriiguy New Member

Do you have PhpMyAdmin installed? If so change the name of the database, and see if that fixes it.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2006
  3. brainz

brainz Member

Im Sorry but that database does not exist i chacek this already all there is is the entry in the recycle bin and thats all......

regards
    brainz ;):cool: