Missing images in the ISPConfig

Discussion in 'General' started by nandhu, Aug 12, 2005.

1. nandhu

nandhu New Member

Hi,

After installing ISP Config successfully. When I logged in as admin, I noticed that nav_lft.gif image is missing to download.

The image should be available in the default/nav_lft.gif location.

And when I logged into the box I could see the image in

ls -ltr /home/adminxxxxxx/xxxxxxx/web/xxxxxx/default/nav_lft.gif
    -rwx-rx-x nav_lft.gif

I know it is not a great issue, but it will be nice to have a proper look and feel :)

I do not know how I could fix this? :confused:

Thanks.

Nanda.

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

The host and domain you entered during ISPConfig installation are not correct. To solve this, edit the file

Code:
    /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/config.inc.php
    and replace the URL for the controlpanel with the correct value.

3. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

Yes, either do that, or otherwise you have to use the hostname and domain you entered during the installation: http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/showpost.php?p=920&postcount=14

4. nandhu

nandhu New Member

Yes it works now.

Basically it seems like my hostname setup was correct. When I access it from outside my LAN I can access the site by my FQDN and so I can see the images. When I access it from my LAN, I can only use my IP address and at that time I miss images.

Thanks.

Nanda.

5. Pasco

Pasco Member

I had the same problem. There are some relative paths but also some absolute paths in ISPConfig.

My question to all the developers of ISPConfig:

Wouldn't it possible to have only relative paths? So we could solve this problem...and no links that are linked with the hostname entered in the installing process..?

e.g. the point "Services" in the nav-bar etc.

6. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Thats not possible, it was discussed some time ago.

7. domino

domino New Member

if you are having a hard time accessing your domains from inside the network, try adding the fallowing in your HOSTS file.

192.168.2.100 domain.com www.domain.com

replace domain.com with your own domain name and replace the IP address with your unix server IP address. Add as many domains as you have.