Missing upload custom logo from the System Config panel

Discussion in 'General' started by yasine, Jan 2, 2024.

1. yasine

yasine Member

I have the latest version installed
    upload_2024-1-2_19-24-49.png

and I want to change the logo on login screen and all pages like mentioned here : https://timmehosting.de/logo-ispconfig-aendern , but it seems there is no option for me like here : upload_2024-1-2_19-28-6.jpeg
    this thread is not working for me : ISP Config 3.1 custom logo | Howtoforge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials , and this as well : mxdigit.com/index.php?rp=/knowledgebase/631/ISPConfig-how-to-change-the-logo.html , The problem is can not find the ISP config database in the mydomain.com/phpmyadmin/ upload_2024-1-2_19-32-7.png

it will be a great feature if you can restore the upload custom logo functionality in the system settings

Thank you !

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

There is no such function in ISPConfig. The Timmehosting ISPConfig is not the same software as the OpenSource ISPConfig, so do not look at their docs if you use ISPConfig on your own servers.

The Instructions on how to set a custom logo can be found here:

https://forum.howtoforge.com/threads/isp-config-3-1-custom-logo.74015/

Then you are not logged in as MySQL root user.

ahrasis likes this.
  3. yasine

yasine Member

Got it, I found it, I was logged in as not MySQL root user, I see it now
    Thank you !

4. liane

liane Member HowtoForge Supporter

5. till

There is no option to upload a custom favicon yet.

6. liane

liane Member HowtoForge Supporter

Thank you for your answer.
    As a workaround, I uploaded my icons in /var/www/favicon and put the following line in an apache config:
    Code:
    Alias /themes/default/assets/favicon /var/www/favicon

7. till

Alternatively, you could probably also just overwrite the ISPConfig favicon and then make the file immutable with chatter so that it does not get overwritten by the next ISPConfig update.