More IP-Adress but saying is multiused

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by AndréS, Sep 2, 2007.

1. AndréS

AndréS New Member

Hello,

I have 6 IP´s all static, clear.
    I´m using Debian etch.
    I created a new client. He got ONE IP Adress for all of his Domains.
    Now he say
    Where is the Problem?

All IP Adresses are avalible ind networks and in Adminconfiguration of ISP Config.

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

You must access thew ebsite by domain and not IP address. You vcan never access websites in ISPConfig by IP.

3. AndréS

AndréS New Member

4. till

Have alook at the error log wihich is in the log directory of the website.

5. AndréS

AndréS New Member

The first Problem is, I read i a topic that i have to install suphp. In stalled suphp-apache2 and suphp-common.

Now I can´t open any website with php. How can I remove this?

and the other with the IP, where should I look there??? I saw in a topic someting about /etc/hosts and comment out of it.

André

6. till

If you want that we help you with a issue, please answer the questions that we asked. If you answer new questions instead, we can not resolve the original problem.

Please have a look at the logfile, as I posted above and post the error message.

See my post #2 in this thread. You must access the site by its domain name. If you get a sherd IP message, then the dns settings of the domain are incorrect, not yet propagated or you used the wrong IP for the website.

7. AndréS

AndréS New Member

Okay, here is the errormsg:

So, but after I installed suphp I can´t open php files on Websites. I think so.

I accessed the website by domain. www.shop-schwarzes-gesoxx.de and still this error will be displayed.

The Error of this is:

8. AndréS

AndréS New Member

The error with Number 500 have I cleared.

The problem was suphp.

After remove all works fine.

BUT, still this problem with the IP. I wrote the IP´s in interfaces and in Adminindex (ISPConfig)

Maybe it is good to know, that I have created a SSL fpr this Domain. Does it?

Last edited: Sep 2, 2007
  9. till

Please post the real domain that is affected by the problem and the IP address, that you selected in the ISPConfig interface for the website.