Move Websites, not working...

Discussion in 'General' started by omni, Mar 9, 2007.

1. omni

omni New Member

So I have two users (three including admin)

user a
    website 1
    website 2

user b
    website 3

well, when I log in as admin and go to each user, then select 'Site Management' it shows the following

user a
    website 1
    website 2
    website 3

user b
    website 3

however if I log in as user a, it only shows website 1 & 2. but if I log in as user b, it shows no websites.

I have tried the "Move Website" but it does not appear to work. am I missing some step here? thanks in advance for your help...

p.s. I am on ISPConfig v2.2.11 and this was also happening on ISPConfig 2.2.10

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Did the websites show up like this before you used the move website tool ar does this happened after you used the move website tool?

The tool to move websites can move a site but your problems are corrupted dependencys between the sites and customer records.

3. omni

omni New Member

Yes, the websites showed up like this before I tried using the 'Move Website' tool.

When I do the Move Website everything appears to work but it doesn't.

If it is some corrupt dependencies, how can I fix this?

4. omni

omni New Member

no fix then?

5. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Fixind the dependencys is not easy, you will have to compary the values in at least three tables for every record. I guess the easier solution would be to make a backup of the website data, delete the website, empty the recycle bin a few minutes later and then recreate the website.