Multi Server Problem

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by Gaston Girardi, Nov 13, 2021.

1. Gaston Girardi

Gaston Girardi Member HowtoForge Supporter

Hi, i'm having a problem with my multi server structure after doing the update to the last IPC version (3.2.7sp1):

In my actual structure i've got 2 servers, the server1 (the first one), that run DNS, mail, DBs, web, panel, everything, and a second that is only for DBs ans web, to complemnet the first one, becuse of some systems.

But afther doing th upgrade in the two of them it looks like the first one is not conecting to the second one, becuse is not updating anything and not refreshing the information, as you can see in the image, i've got 5 task since yesterdays for the second server and is not showing that it's been upgraded to the last version.

Hope someone can lead me to find what happened and solve it.

[​IMG]

2. Th0m

Th0m ISPConfig Developer Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Re-run the update on the secondary ssrver with
    Code:
    ispconfig_update.sh --force
    and let it reconfigure permissions in the master database.

Gaston Girardi likes this.
  3. Gaston Girardi

Gaston Girardi Member HowtoForge Supporter

Thank you so much now is working perfect.

Just one exemption, for some reason and i'm sure it was a mistake i did the first time i try to do the update, when i did run the command you gave me, it appeared as the master database the one on the second server, so i had to run for a second time the command, changing the server of the master database and that did the trick.