Multiserver Monitor module not updating all servers

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by sheshes, Feb 20, 2017.

1. sheshes

sheshes Member

I 've got a multiserver setup which I have upgraded to 3.1.2 and have all latest ubuntu upgrades. 3 of 5 servers appear as Green in Monitoring of ISPConfig Panel and show the proper version of ISPConfig installed. The other 2 are Blue with the warning of one or more components needs upgrade. Both of these lagged servers have been upgraded and rebooted as well.

Any point outs to which direction I shall look at will be much appreciated.

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Did you wait some time, the update state gets renewed only once or twice a day as we don't want to query the servers of the distribution all the time. And did you check the timestamp in the update state, is it up to date?

3. sheshes

sheshes Member

OK, so the problem is that all servers are not checked for update status at the same time or something, as all the server eventually show up as Green Status. Is there a config or crontab job that checks the update state so I can tweak it to check all servers at the same time?

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

The check is run at the same time as it is hardcoded in ispconfig. But maybe the time (system clock) or timezone of your servers is not the same.