Must all Users/Sites be added by hand?

Discussion in 'General' started by epete05, Dec 11, 2005.

1. epete05

epete05 New Member

Is there a way to automate this process? When dealing with many clients and new requests, it would be a lot easier to have a script add the site/user into the database after a quick look-over by an admin, without having to input all the data/settings by hand. Is there any functionality like this built into ISP Config out of the box? If not, how would I go about making something like this?

Thanks,
    Eric

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

This functionality is only available in the commercial version of ISPCOnfig, 42goISP Manager. It is implemented as SOAP interface. It will be also available as plugin for ISPConfig soon.

3. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

4. epete05

epete05 New Member

Thanks,

Is there any way I can get involved with the development of this plugin, or ISP Config as a whole? I have a good working knowledge of PHP and have made a few content management systems using php in the past. I really like what has been done with that program, and the fact that is it freely available. If there is anything I can do, to help with ISP Config as a whole or even just this plugin, I'd be glad to help.

I would rather help the effort that's already been started then to have to do it all from the beginning.

Thanks again for the lightning fast reply,
    Eric Peterson

5. till

To start developing ISPConfig, please read here:

http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135

The remoting plugin will be only available under a commercial license and developed by projektfarm GmbH so you cant get involved in the development of the remoting plugin. The beta of the plugin will be released tomorrow.

6. till