mydomain.bundle file was not created

Discussion in 'General' started by Siridion M. Cabudlan, Apr 20, 2018.

1. I Install ISPConfig Version: 3.1.11 in Ubuntu Server 16.04 and the Apache Version was Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu).
    I create a web domain and subdomain in the web panel.
    Then I configure the SSL in the web panel but when I look at the ssl directory "/var/www/clients/client1/web1/ssl" only the files mydomain.com.crt, mydomain.com.csr and mydomain.com.key were created and I think mydomain.com.bundle is missing.

The Result of the configuration:
    1.) mydomain.com indicate a valid certificate.
    2.) subdomain.mydomain.com indicate an invalid certificate ( but the Certificate Information, Issued by was reflected ).

Note:
    mydomain.com.key and mydomain.com.csr are configure in my previous ubuntu server using the command
    openssl req -new -newkey rsa:2048 -nodes -keyout yourdomain.key -out yourdomain.csr

Please help me with my configuration problem.

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

There is no configuration problem with bundle files, apache 2.4 does not use bundle files anymore. All certs are in the ssl crt file now.

Siridion M. Cabudlan likes this.
  3. Thank you sir,
    Yes you are correct, the problem was not the my ISPConfig SSL configuration.
    The real problem was my SSL configuration at the SSL Certificate provider, so I just need to reconfigure my SSL certificate.

till likes this.