MySQL Cluster On FC5 : error while unpacking from engine

Discussion in 'HOWTO-Related Questions' started by asyadiqin, Oct 25, 2006.

1. asyadiqin

asyadiqin New Member

I have 1 management node (192.168.0.1) and 2 storage nodes (node1:192.168.0.2 / node2:192.168.0.3).

On the mgm node, the config.ini is as follows :-

On both node machines, the my.cnf are as follows:

On the mgm node, these are what is shown in the mgm console.

Previously, I have created a test database with 1 table (cluster.table_1). Below is the error in both storage nodes.

First of all, what is happening? Is there anyway I can either access or delete that database at all.

I am quite new to MySQL clustering and do not understand why this is happening. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

2. mobilehunter

mobilehunter New Member

I'm new to this cluster too, but from my experrience, i think better wait until the nodes in connected state on in starting state.
    Some time it takes time to connect.

Hope help

3. asyadiqin

asyadiqin New Member

Thanks for the info. However, you can see that the 2 nodes are connected to the mgm node.

Anyone have any idea what I should do to correct this?

4. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

Maybe the table is corrupt? You can try to repair it. Also, is there enough disk space on each node? What's the output of
    Code:
    df -h
    on each node?

5. asyadiqin

asyadiqin New Member

This is a freshly installed server with 80GB harddrive. So I don't think that diskspace is the issue here.

Maybe the table is corrupt. If so, how do I repair it?

Another thing is that I tried creating another database. When I tried creating a table in that database, it said the table exist, even though its an empty database.

Any ideas?

6. falko

7. asyadiqin

asyadiqin New Member

Thanks for the info, Falko. However, it seems that the repair was meant for MyISAM. Will this work for tables using NDBCLUSTER engines?

8. falko

Good question. Never tried that...