Mysql stored procedures fail.

Discussion in 'General' started by ivomendonca, Dec 14, 2010.

1. ivomendonca

ivomendonca Banned

Hello, in last version or last 2 or 3 "versions" of 3.1 i cant get permissions to edit stored procedures, because user@localhost is disable i think.

Did ispconfig made any aditional changes in how to add the mysql user permissions ? in lastest 2 or 3 "versions".

if i add the stored procedure from my php software it works, but sometimes not even phpmyadmin can see anysing except the stored procedure name(editing with phpmyadmin will return empty stored procedure)

I know what i have to do, dont teach me how to add permissons by hand, please, this is only ispconfig bug related.

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Then please compare the permissions of a working mysql user with the permissions of a not working mysql user and post the differences or permissions that are missing to use stored procedures.

3. ivomendonca

ivomendonca Banned

Creation ( CREATE DEFINER=`c1db`@`%` PROCEDURE `add_hosting ) to definer % thats ok.

This software for example connects using user@ip and stored procedures doest work, doest even list or add.

****://www.sqlmanager.net/en/products/mysql/manager/quick-download
    Install and trial with no key.

In versions < 3.0.2 works normaly (thats is why im asking)

Sorry, i dont have time to debug your software, in my local machine i give the grant permission and everysing works (obviusly).

Just reporting the error, because obviusly something is diferent.