MySQLi Errors when compiling. Make fails.

Discussion in 'General' started by Kronz, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Kronz

Kronz Member

I am following this tutorial here
    https://www.howtoforge.com/how-to-u...fpm-and-fastcgi-with-ispconfig-3-ubuntu-12.10
    I got to the MAKE stage, but when I "make" it, I get the following errors and MAKE stops.

Code:
    -lxml2 -lxml2 -lcrypt -lxml2 -lxml2 -lxml2 -lcrypt   -o sapi/fpm/php-fpm
    /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc-client.a(osdep.o): In function `ssl_onceonlyinit.part.8':
    (.text+0x641e): warning: the use of `tmpnam' is dangerous, better use `mkstemp'
    /usr/bin/ld: warning: libkrb5.so.26, needed by //usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgssapi.so.3, may conflict with libkrb5.so.3
    ext/mysqli/mysqli.o: In function `php_local_infile_read':
    /usr/local/src/php5-build/php-5.3.22/ext/mysqli/mysqli.c:1419: undefined reference to `client_errors'
    ext/mysqli/mysqli.o: In function `memcpy':
    /usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/bits/string3.h:53: undefined reference to `client_errors'
    /usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/bits/string3.h:53: undefined reference to `client_errors'
    ext/mysqli/mysqli.o: In function `php_local_infile_init':
    /usr/local/src/php5-build/php-5.3.22/ext/mysqli/mysqli.c:1372: undefined reference to `client_errors'
    ext/mysqli/mysqli.o:/usr/local/src/php5-build/php-5.3.22/ext/mysqli/mysqli.c:1495: more undefined references to `client_errors' follow
    collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
    Makefile:273: recipe for target 'sapi/fpm/php-fpm' failed
    make: *** [sapi/fpm/php-fpm] Error 1

Please help!

2. Kronz

Kronz Member

OK, so I installed it without mysqli, but now I have another problem:

Although I compiled PHP with these extensions, they fail to load:

curl, openssl , mcrypt, imap, zlib, mbstring, gd

Any ideas ?