New Howtoforge website

Discussion in 'Smalltalk' started by till, Dec 30, 2014.

1. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Dear howtoforge users,

the howtoforge website has been relaunched today. It is a complete overhaul of the old site with new server hardware, a modern forum system, new webdesign and a new CMS system for the tutorials. Finally howtoforge can be used easier now from mobile devices like tablets and phones.

This just the start of a series of new features that will go live in the next months.

I hope you like the new site UI.

Kind Regards

Till

Ayog, S0ft, edge and 5 others like this.
  2. kwickcut

kwickcut Member HowtoForge Supporter

looking great... thanks for all the support and hard work that you and falko provide

kwick

Last edited: Dec 30, 2014
    till likes this.
  3. CK13

CK13 New Member

Love the new look. Hated the old one so much, especially the tutorials were pretty annoying (for me).
    Keep up the good work.

till likes this.
  4. KoS

KoS Member HowtoForge Supporter

thanks till!
    looks great!

5. edge

edge Active Member Moderator

Looks nice, but me being a moderator am missing (or can not find) a lot of options (like delete / merge / move message, and ban user(s) )
    I just got back from Dubai and am still jetlagged, so I might just read over the (missing) options..

6. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

It might be that some of the options are not active for the moderators group yet. I'll check that.

edge likes this.
  7. Edalin Cam

Edalin Cam New Member

Last edited: Jan 12, 2015
  8. Prosper Katula

Prosper Katula New Member

i can see the site uses html5 whih means it will look great on mobile phones, great work guys, love the clean look