New MyDNS Install Errors

Discussion in 'General' started by timgerr, Feb 28, 2006.

1. timgerr

timgerr New Member

Getting these errors when using the latest version of MyDNS, I made sure the www-data own the files too.

Thank you for any help.

Warning: load(/var/www/lib/classes/db_mysql.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/mydnsconfig/lib/app.inc.php on line 76

Warning: load(): Failed opening '/var/www/lib/classes/db_mysql.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/mydnsconfig/lib/app.inc.php on line 76

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: db in /var/www/mydnsconfig/lib/app.inc.php on line 43

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Please correct the path variable in /var/www/mydnsconfig/lib/config.inc.php. The correct path is: /var/www/mydnsconfig and not /var/www

3. rcarneiro

rcarneiro New Member

I have the same problem...

Apache: 1.3.29
    PHP: 5.2.5
    MySQL: 5.0.51

Error:

PHP Warning: app::include_once(/var/www/htdocs-ssl/mydns/lib/classes/db_mysql.inc.php) [<a href='function.app-include-once'>function.app-include-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /htdocs-ssl/mydns/lib/app.inc.php on line 76

PHP Warning: app::include_once() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Failed opening '/var/www/htdocs-ssl/mydns/lib/classes/db_mysql.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/pear/lib:/var/www/pear/lib') in /htdocs-ssl/mydns/lib/app.inc.php on line 76

PHP Fatal error: Class 'db' not found in /htdocs-ssl/mydns/lib/app.inc.php on line 43

Config:

$conf["rootpath"] = "/var/www/htdocs-ssl/mydns";

What a hell is it... :mad:

I thank you very much in advance.

Best regards.

4. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

What's the value of include_path in your php.ini?

5. j.crilly

j.crilly New Member

MyDNS stops

I too am having difficulties with MyDNS.

Mythbuntu 8.10
    ISPConfig3
    etc etc..

ISPC3 reports that MyDNS is not working. I can start it using:
    Code:
    /etc/init.d/mydns
    and it will work for a short time then stops again.

Any thing I can do to fix it?

I know you will ask some Q's, still learning linux being a windows user for too long and apple too expensive to get.

Thanks
    Jamie

6. falko

falko Super Moderator ISPConfig Developer

Do you see any errors in the logs (in the /var/log directory) when you try to restart MyDNS?