New Theme

Discussion in 'Tips/Tricks/Mods' started by jamesgo, Oct 7, 2013.

1. jamesgo

jamesgo New Member

I'm new to the forum and would like to help contribute a little towards ISPConfig. I have created a new theme, it's still a work in progress but should be completed within a couple weeks. I wanted to get some ideas and see what you guys think. Would you be willing to pay for the theme and about how much would you be willing to pay. Need some ideas.

Screenshots have been attached below.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 7, 2013
  2. MaddinXx

MaddinXx Member

Looks great! If it's done properly I'd be willing to spend like EUR/USR 50. If you add responsiveness you could easily charge around EUR/USR 80 (my guess).

Looking forward to seeing the final result :)

3. jamesgo

jamesgo New Member

My plans are to initially release a non-responsive version. Anyone who purchases the theme will receive a free upgrade to the responsive version. Once a responsive version is released, the price will increase.

This is just the beginning of a great commercially available theme. I also have plans to release a free theme.

4. webguyz

webguyz Active Member HowtoForge Supporter

I would go $50.00 as long as it was responsive.

5. dclardy

dclardy Member

If you guys are willing to pay that kind of money for responsiveness, I will start adding that to my theme today!

It really shouldn't be that hard to with media queries.

6. jenz

jenz New Member

I can't see the previews can you re-upload them it may interest me :)
    because i'm looking for Clean ISPSconfig theme.

7. jamesgo

jamesgo New Member

New Theme - UPDATE

Sorry for the delay, things have been on a hiatus with a career change and family emergency. I have uploaded a newer screenshot.

I will finish the theme as soon as possible and try to fix as many bugs as possible, at this stage I would call this a release candidate. The first release will not be mobile responsive. I have plans for a bootstrap theme that will be mobile responsive. This theme could become GPLv3 but I would need a few volunteers to help report bugs and address any issues before a general release of the theme. If anyone is interested, please let me know.

If anyone would like to contribute and help host a demo of the control panel theme it would be awesome!

Here is a link to the images in a folder on google drive if the images aren't displaying within the forums.
    https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5EB3HYhhq86RU52dlk4ck8zeGM&usp=sharing

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 9, 2014
  8. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Nice theme. But why not use the same OpenSource license (BSD) as ISPConfig?

9. jamesgo

jamesgo New Member

That's a good idea!

10. jamesgo

jamesgo New Member

Last edited: Mar 26, 2014
  11. jamesgo

jamesgo New Member

Final Login Screenshots

I've noticed that some of the images that are posted in the forums aren't displaying due to a 403 Error, not sure what's the deal with Google Drive.

Again, visit my folder on Google Drive to view the final login form screenshots. Here is the correct link and could the moderators please make sure all the links are changed in this forum point to the following url.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5EB3HYhhq86RU52dlk4ck8zeGM&usp=sharing

Any input or ideas will be considered. This theme is easy to install and the logo is easy to change. If anyone has any questions, please ask.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2014
  12. Haringstad

Haringstad New Member HowtoForge Supporter

Uhm.... where?

Could anybody point out where this theme can be downloaded? Because it looks promising!

13. mattltm

mattltm Member

Great theme.

Any news on a release yet?

14. ikrudolf

ikrudolf Member

When will this theme be released?