New User here Looking for some beginner tips *Click Me*

Discussion in 'Linux Beginners' started by stevencal65, Oct 27, 2020.

1. stevencal65

stevencal65 New Member

What's up fellow Linux users! I am Fresh out of the gate and hot on the tracks to learning Linux in depth and to be honest I'm having the learning curve of my life! Trying to memorize every command I have come across, And not to mention thinking I have something figured out and memorized but after learning 10 more commands the information seems to POOF!. I hear practice makes perfect but it would really help if anyone had some kind of way of remembering things beyond that. Also am very curious if everyone uses a wide range of Linux based OS's , Or if there is a General Favorite among the crowd? Personally Kali Linux seems to be the most user Friendly, but Ubuntu is a Masterpiece when it comes to compatibility between platforms from what I'm gathering so the choice is tough. Thanks ahead of time for anyone who responds because I know I'm not the only one with these types of questions.

2. Taleman

Taleman Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

3. Shawna VanNoy

Shawna VanNoy New Member

4. Shawna VanNoy

Shawna VanNoy New Member

I thought I was the only one feeling overwhelmed. Glad to know others feel this way too. If I hear of anything that will help us I will pass it on!
    Thanks!