Nextcloud-IspConfig3, passwirds lost, Php version 7.4 selected but…

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by kameleon1er, Jan 31, 2023.

1. kameleon1er

kameleon1er Member

Hello to all

I installed nextcloud with ispConfig 3 and I don't know why, I can't connect to the admin account (root) or to the first normal account created.

I tried to retrieve the password from the link on the home page, but I never get it.

So I went to the nextcloud doc and it gives a command line method, but it returns a php version error ;
    Code:
    sudo -u web22 php /var/www/collab.cobaltateliers.com/web/  user:resetpassword root
    Code:
    This version of Nextcloud requires at least PHP 7.4<br/>You are currently running 7.3.33-7+0~20220929.100+debian10~1.gbpdb2e49. Please update your PHP version
    However, in the ispConfig table, version 7.4 is selected with the "fast-CGI" option.

If you have an idea.

Thanks

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Run the command with PHP 7.4 instead of your default PHP version by replacing "PHP" in the command with the full path to the PHP 7.4 binary.

3. kameleon1er

kameleon1er Member

Hi @ Till, thanks for your help, one more time :)
    Could you tell me what's wrong ? Syntax or php Path ? it return this error :
    Code:
    root@srv-b:/var/www/collab.cobaltateliers.com/web# sudo -u web22 /usr/bin/php-cgi7.4 occ status

PHP Notice:  Undefined index: SCRIPT_FILENAME in /var/www/clients/client0/web22/web/lib/base.php on line 153

PHP Notice:  Undefined index: SCRIPT_NAME in /var/www/clients/client0/web22/web/lib/base.php on line 160

PHP Notice:  Undefined index: SCRIPT_FILENAME in /var/www/clients/client0/web22/web/lib/base.php on line 161

Content-type: text/html; charset=UTF-8

An unhandled exception has been thrown:

TypeError: Return value of OC\AppFramework\Http\Request::getScriptName() must be of the type string, null returned in /var/www/clients/client0/web22/web/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Request.php:804

Stack trace:

#0 /var/www/clients/client0/web22/web/lib/base.php(169): OC\AppFramework\Http\Request->getScriptName()

#1 /var/www/clients/client0/web22/web/lib/base.php(583): OC::initPaths()

#2 /var/www/clients/client0/web22/web/lib/base.php(1111): OC::init()

#3 /var/www/clients/client0/web22/web/console.php(48): require_once('/var/www/client...')

#4 /var/www/clients/client0/web22/web/occ(11): require_once('/var/www/client...')

#5 {main}root@srv-b:/var/www/collab.cobaltateliers.com/web# 

4. till

Maybe you use a PHP version that's too new?

5. pyte

pyte Well-Known Member HowtoForge Supporter

This should be: /usr/bin/php7.4 occ status, and not php-cgi7.4

ahrasis and Th0m like this.
  6. kameleon1er

kameleon1er Member

Hi Til, hi Pyte, :::: SOLVED ! ::::
    @pyte you're right ;
    Code:
    /var/www/collab.cobaltateliers.com/web# sudo -u web22 /usr/bin/php7.4 occ status
      - installed: true
      - version: 24.0.6.1
      - versionstring: 24.0.6
      - edition:
      - maintenance: false
      - needsDbUpgrade: false
      - productname: Nextcloud
      - extendedSupport: false
    It"s working !!!
    @till :
    2 details:
    - In IspConfig which Php engine should I select in "/web-Domains"; Fast-cgi? Mod-Php or PHP-FPM ?
    - For system updates and IspConfig, in what order should I do the updates ? (first Debian then IspConfig ?)

Thanks for your help.

ahrasis likes this.
  7. till

php-fpm

For normal updates, it does not really matter. Only for dist upgrades like upgrading from Debian 11 to a future Debian 12, it would matter. But do Debian first, then you're on the safe side.

kameleon1er likes this.