No website folder created.

Discussion in 'General' started by holykim, Jun 7, 2010.

1. holykim

holykim Member

:(Hi,

I am a Ispconfig 3 user since it's been released. I upgraded my Ispconfig 3 to the new version of 3.0.2.1 and I had no problem with.

I had some test for the remoting framework yesterday and then I found I can not create a new website.

When I created a new website on the Ispconfig panel it seemd ok as a new website appeared on the control panel. However, no website folder created on the server. I tried many times delete and create... but it didn't work.

I am not sure this problem caused by my testing for the remoting framework. I had test for 'create user', 'create dns zone', 'create dns recoreds' and all worked fine. (only problem was 'update user' as it had an error with the function 'username_unique' in 'validate_client.inc.php'. maybe missing primary id value...). I tried with the fuctions below.
    client_get($session_id, $client_id)
    client_add($session_id, $reseller_id, $params)
    client_update($session_id, $reseller_id, $client_id, $params)
    dns_zone_add($session_id, $client_id, $params)
    dns_a_get($session_id, $primary_id)

Is there anyone to help me?... Please...

Many Thanks.
    Harry

2. holykim

holykim Member

Resolved. Thanks

I changed Ispconfig to debug mode then found I had exactly the same problem with the link below.

http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44838

I removed bind_plugin.inc.php (/usr/local/ispconfig/server/plugins-enabled/bind_plugin.inc.php) then Ispconfig is now working fine.

Do I need to remove bind from the server? I use mydns as Ispconfig use.:)

Many thanks.
    Harry

3. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

If you use mydns, then bind should not be installed on the server.