No work the backups

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by bdjens, Oct 5, 2016.

1. bdjens

bdjens New Member

i installed a new serv with ispconfig 3.1 directy, and dont work the backups. I dont know why
    i have other vps that i had upgrade of 3.0.5 to 3.1, and no working too.
    please, i need help

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

3. bdjens

bdjens New Member

thanks for answering, I thought I did not read anyone for not having a subcripción

4. till

If you look at the forum then you see that there are many users without a subscription and many answers are posted each day to their threads. If you have a problem with the backups on your server and you checked that zip and sudo are installed, then the only thing that remains is to debug the backup plugin on your server step by step to see why the backup gets not created on your system. There is a helper script /usr/local/ispconfig/server/cron_debug.php that can be used to debug cron plugins in ispconfig.

5. bdjens

bdjens New Member

Thank you
    I have nothing cron_dialy. The file esta Empty. ¿This in normal?

6. till

Cron_daily is a script from ispconfig 3.0, in ispconfig 3.1 it does not exist anymore as it has been replaced by a virtual cron system with plugins.

7. bdjens

bdjens New Member

Ok.
    i dont know use the script cron_debug, sorry, and i search... search... in the this forum and not find answer to my problem.
    What I can do?

8. bdjens

bdjens New Member

I just donate for the manual and I read everything concerning the backup and still does not work for me ... help please, this is very important