Not Receiving emails in inbox, although log appears fine!

Discussion in 'General' started by RobLWC, Oct 5, 2010.

1. RobLWC

RobLWC New Member

Hi Guys,

I am very new to Linux and all its add on's. I have been a bit left in the lurch as we had someone leave here at work and they had all the knowledge and took it with them ;P

I an having an issue with incoming mail, it seems to go through the server but is not appearing in the inbox.
    We use ISP config 3, Spmassasin and Roundcube for the web client. I have set the span level down to zero so I don't think its a spam issue. Outgoing email seems fine and the issue is only apparent on 2 mail boxes so far.

Below is a log, I am sending from my account robert_blackman 'at' livewire-connections.com to one called veluxmanagement 'at' livewiremail.com

Any help would be very very very helpful :)

Attached Files:

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

This is most likely the reason for your problem. Setting the score to zero instructs amavisd to delete even valid emails. the scores work the other way, if you want to ensure that email gets delivered, you have to set a high score, e.g. 100.

3. RobLWC

RobLWC New Member

Well I adjusted the Spam level via RoundCube, see attached image, which means a low score = less strict?

Attached Files:

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

I dont use roundcube and I can not tell you how they implemented that or which value gets changed by this slider. Please change the score trough ispconfig under Mail spamfilter policy for the policy that you selected for this specific mailbox.

5. RobLWC

RobLWC New Member

Thanks Till, in my spam policy I have 1 to 10. I have set it to 5 which is the default for our organisation and what all the other accounts are set to. As I said other accounts are working fine, ones on the same domain too.