Notification when client get locked

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by aellert, Jan 3, 2017.

1. aellert

aellert New Member

Hello,

I'd like to receive an email when a client checkbox "Locked (disables all webs etc.)" is checked/unchecked.
    At least this information should be logged in /var/log/ispconfig/ispconfig.log when the debuglevel of the server is Debug.

Can you help me and point me where to to this modification ?

Thank you.

Alexandre

2. Jesse Norell

Jesse Norell ISPConfig Developer Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

3. aellert

aellert New Member

Ok, I will do a pull request. But I need a little help of a confirmed developper to begin.

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

The admin and client get already notified by email when you activate the notification under system > server config > web. See ispconfig/server/lib/classes/cron.d/300-quota_notify.inc.php

5. aellert

aellert New Member

All checkbox "Send .... notification|warning to admin" are already checked under system > server config > web (I've done that on my master ISPconfig server).
    But no email is sent, when I tick "Locked (disables all webs etc.)" on a client.
    I noticed that no email was sent by looking at my mail server logs.

6. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

The email gets send when ispconfig locks a site, not when you do that manually.

7. aellert

aellert New Member

Ok, so what I need is a notification (or something written in ispconfig.log) when I lock a client manually.

8. florian030

florian030 ISPConfig Developer ISPConfig Developer

You can use a plugin in interface/lib/plugins and register this to client-changes:
    $app->plugin->registerEvent('client:client:eek:n_after_update', 'ticket_plugin', 'client_update');