[Optipng] No executable found at "/usr/bin/optipng"

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by ktownmods, Aug 23, 2019.

1. ktownmods

ktownmods Member HowtoForge Supporter

Hey, i have an plugin that compress the png, jpeg and gif pictures in my forum.

But if i try to use /usr/bin/gifsicle this error come:

Code:
    2019/08/23 16:18:08 [error] 1242#1242: *6779 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Warning:  is_executable(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/bin/gifsicle) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/clients/client0/web1/web:/var/www/clients/client0/web1/private:/var/www/clients/client0/web1/tmp:/var/www/example.de/web:/srv/www/example.de/web:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/php:/tmp:/usr/share/phpmyadmin:/etc/phpmyadmin:/var/lib/phpmyadmin:/dev/random:/dev/urandom) in /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/test.php on line 6" while reading response header from upstream, client: 141.101.69.38, server: example.de, request: "GET /test.php HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/lib/php7.2-fpm/web1.sock:", host: "example.de"
    THX

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Add:

Code:
    :/usr/bin/gifsicle
    at the end of the open basedir string on the options tab of the website and ensure that you have the gifsicle program installed in that path.