Other web folder and Mail "Vacation"

Discussion in 'HOWTO-Related Questions' started by artinfo, Oct 11, 2016.

1. artinfo

artinfo Member

Hi,

I have to problems to solve:

1. I have some web pages installed from package (i.e. phpmyadmin). They are placed in /usr/share. Is there a way to change original ispcondig path when creating web in ispc panel to /usr/share??? Other method maby?

2. This problem stays since the beginning. I'd like to give an "vacation" option for a single e-mail user. For now the only way is to log in to the panel with access to all accounts to set vacation. Is it possible to a single user?

Thanks in advance

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

You can set a custom DocumentRoot in the apache directives field but this would make not much sense as the permissions of the packages in /usr/local do not match the ones of the ispconfig website so you would have to use mod_php as php mode and that's insecure. Better install software into an ispconfig website to get a secure system.

A single user login exists in all ispconfig vrsions, simply login with the email address and password of the mail account into ispconfig.

3. artinfo

artinfo Member

Thank You. Second works fine :). About first... what do you mean "nstall software into an ispconfig"? Can I install i.e. phpmyadmin, squirreltail etc. "inside" isco?