Paid but can't access

Discussion in 'HOWTO-Related Questions' started by KenKnight, Aug 14, 2007.

1. KenKnight

KenKnight Member

Hi all,

I've encountered a slight problem. I paid for a six month membership and from what I've found via searching the forums this should be a automated process, however, I'm still unable to access the downloads and the "paid subscriptions" section of my control panel still indicates the need to signup.

Thanks for any assistance and while its goes without saying, it still NEEDS to be said, "GREAT SITE!".

Thanks,
    ken

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Hi Ken,

the time it takes until a subscription is activated depends on the payment method that was selected at paypal. There are two different payment methods available at paypal:

1) Credit card:

If a subscription is paid with credit card, the subscription is activated nearly instantly (approx 1 - 10 minutes).

2) eCheck:

If a subscription is paid with eCheck, the subscription is activated automatically as soon as the money arrives at our paypal account. This takes about 3-4 business days according to paypal.

Description from the paypal site:

I will contact you by email as I do not want to post any details for your specific payment here.

As a general note, please contact us directly by email if you have any problems with a subscription or payment. You may either use the contact form http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/sendmessage.php or send an email to info [at] projektfarm [dot] de

3. Sakal

Sakal New Member

I have the same problem. I have PAID vie PayPal almost 3 weeks ago and still can not access the download. How is it possible? Thanks for Your help.

4. till

Your user is listed as subscriber in our database and though is enabled for downloads.

Please make sure that your browser accepts cookies from howtoforge and that you did not disabled header redirects. You must download the vmware images by clicking on the download link directly in the browser (the links are in the upper left corner, when you open the howto in the browser), do not copy the download links to another program e.g. a download manager as this will interrupt the session.

Please contact us by email if you have any problems with subscriptions, paymants or downloads. We can not post any account details in the forum.

[edited]

The download links are in the left corner and not the right corner of the page :)

Last edited: Aug 15, 2007
  5. KenKnight

KenKnight Member

Thanks Till,

Absolutely awesome support on this site!

Thanks,
    Ken

6. KenKnight

KenKnight Member

Oops! Sorry duplicate browsers open.

Ken

7. Sakal

Sakal New Member

Till: Thank you very much. It was due to my FW, i had refferer denied. Thanks.

8. edge

edge Active Member Moderator

What downloads are we talking about? (link?)

9. till

The ready to run vmware images that are available for some of the howtos.