Perfect Server Ubuntu 14.04

Discussion in 'HOWTO-Related Questions' started by hereinoz, Apr 6, 2014.

1. hereinoz

hereinoz Member

Hi All,

Very simply, I cannot find a "Perfect Server Ubuntu 13.10" or a "Perfect Server CentOS 6.5" on this site.

Will there be a Perfect Server Ubuntu 14.04 or a Perfect Server CentOS 6.5 pubished in the near future?

Hope you can help.

Alan.

2. srijan

srijan New Member HowtoForge Supporter

Hi

Definetly howtoforge will publish the guides in near future.

Br//
    Srijan

3. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

The guides exist already, but we could not publish them yet as the apache 2.4 support in ispconfig was not finished. With ISPConfig 3.0.5.4, apache 2.4 support is ready so we can publish the guides in the next few weeks.

Same for the Ubuntu 14.04 guide.

4. cr4y

cr4y New Member

Is ISPConfig 3.0.5.4 RC2 working with the final version of Ubuntu 14.04 LTS released today?

I can provide feedback on the unpublished howto if you want to :)

5. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

We have not tested ubuntu 14.04 LTS yet.

6. cr4y

cr4y New Member

Any news on the release date of the new howtos?

Thank you very much for your efforts!

7. srijan

srijan New Member HowtoForge Supporter

Ubuntu 14.04 is tested & working fine with ISPconfig3.

Its howto will be published soon.

Br//
    Srijan

8. raydoo

raydoo New Member

its online now! :)

9. zhayat

zhayat New Member

Hi

I'm a newb to linux I've installed 14.04 OS and I was following the The Perfect Media Server - Ubuntu 11.10 [Sabnzbd+/Sickbeard/Couch Potato/Headphones/Serviio] guide on howtoforge.com.

After following the guide,on page 1 and the instruction to Install Sabnzbd+ using the following command:sudo apt-get install -y sabnzbdplus sabnzbdplus-theme-smplsabnzbdplus-them-plus sabnzbdplus-theme-iphone.I get the following error:E: Unable to locate package sabnzbdplus-theme-smplsabnzbdplus-them-plus.

The last post by @raydoo on this thread states that the guide is online for the Perfect Media Server - Ubuntu 14.04 [Sabnzbd+/Sickbeard/Couch Potato/Headphones/Serviio].Can you please post the link?I want to get cracking!

Thanks
    Ziah