PHP Configuration, PHPMyAdmin

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by Mo Hammann, Dec 20, 2023.

1. Mo Hammann

Mo Hammann New Member

Hi,
    I am moving websites and databases into ISPConfig and I am facing a problem with a site with a small database (Approx. 24MB) I Am receiving an error
    [​IMG]
    I tried to change /etc/php/7.4/cgi/php.ini upload_max_size and post_max_size and set it to 64M. but seems there is another file it uses. I have on the server php 7.4, 8.0, 8.1, 8.2, 8.3.
    can anyone tell me which file it is using for PHPMyAdmin to get rid of this error?

in website options in ISPConfig I added these custom PHP.ini settings:
    and the problem still the same.

thank you

############ UPDATE ###########
    it is solved by clearing the custom php.ini rebooting the server, then re-adding the custom php.ini

Last edited: Dec 20, 2023
  2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Depends on the OS you use. phpmyadmin runs under the default php version of the os, plus you must edit the fpm config file if its a recent server and not the CGI config file. and afterwards you must restart the php-fpm process of that php version to apply changes.

Custom php.ini settings do not apply to the global installed phpmyadmin as this phpmyadmin is not part of any website.

3. Mo Hammann

Mo Hammann New Member

Hi,
    I am using the latest installer on Ubuntu 22.04.

4. till

Then, the things I described apply to your system.

5. Mo Hammann

Mo Hammann New Member

So PHPMyAdmin Uses the default global php 7.4 FPM correct ?

6. till

yes.

Mo Hammann likes this.
  7. Mo Hammann

Mo Hammann New Member

Thank you