PHP Errors in the "WEB-FTP" module

Discussion in 'General' started by crudolphy, Nov 30, 2005.

1. crudolphy

crudolphy New Member

This was originally started under a thread relating to an eGroupWare install I was trying to do. Because it seemed to not necessarily be related to eGroupWare I have started a new thread. I have copied the error messages over from that thread and they are listed below:

However in ISPconfig when I log into "WEB-FTP" module in the right frame of the page I still have the following:

Warning: main(weblibmodule.inc.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/session.inc.php on line 238

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening 'weblibmodule.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/root/ispconfig/php/lib/php') in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/session.inc.php on line 238

Warning: go_api::uses(ispconfig_isp_web.lib.php) [function.uses]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/session.inc.php on line 126

Warning: go_api::uses() [function.include]: Failed opening 'ispconfig_isp_web.lib.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/root/ispconfig/php/lib/php') in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/session.inc.php on line 126

Fatal error: Class 'isp_web' not found in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/session.inc.php on line 127

And now additionally above this where the icons were I now have the following:

Warning: main(weblibmodule.inc.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/session.inc.php on line 238

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening 'weblibmodule.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/root/ispconfig/php/lib/php') in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/session.inc.php on line 238

Because I have started with the Ubuntu Breezy How To, and this is not a production server, I would like to help get this solved. When I originally posted this, one of the responses I got from Till asked whether I had seen the other posts regarding this. I have not. Also he states that it couldn't be reproduced and the sources contain no reference to the "missing" file.

Let me say from the outset that if the
    /var/www/*/web directory is in it's initial state, i.e with an index.html file and an "error" directory these errors do not occur.

I see this problem when the egroupware directory (with it's subdirectories and files) are in anything below

/var/www/

as an example if I move the egroupware directory to:

/var/www/web1/egroupware
    or
    /var/www/web1/web/egroupware

the errors occur. If I move the egroupware to

/var/www/egroupware

the errors do not occur. This tells me that something offensive has been introduced to the virtual host area (correct??) when this directory is (moved, created, etc.) in this area.

Second if you examine the errors they occur in one program which is:

session.inc.php

and it concerns the statements at lines 126, 127, and 238. While I am no php programmer these statements appear to be concatenating variables and literals together.

In fact line 126 creates "ispconfig_isp_web.lib.php" where "ispconfig_" is a literal and "lib.php" are literals and the variable "$value" at some point contained the value "isp_web" which appears to come from an array "$modules." "ispconfig_isp_web.lib.php" is a program name that exists in the file "/home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/classes" however one of the errors is complaining that it doesn't exist and the include path it is using is "/root/ispconfig/php/lib/php". The error is correct, in that the path is wrong, it is looking in "/root/ispconfig/php/lib/php" when it should be looking in "/home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/classes".

Regarding line 238 the code is as follows:

//if(@is_file($go_info["server"]["server_root"] . $go_info["server"]["dir_trenner] . "web" . $go_info["server"]["dir_trenner"] . $go_info["modul"]["path"] . $go_info["server"]["dir_trenner"] . "lib" . $go_info["server"]["dir_trenner"] . "module.inc.php")) {
    include($go_info["server"]["server_root"] . $go_info["server"]["dir_trenner] . "web" . $go_info["server"]["dir_trenner"] . $go_info["modul"]["path"] . $go_info["server"]["dir_trenner"] . "lib" . $go_info["server"]["dir_trenner"] . "module.inc.php");
    //}

It would seem to me that if the variables "$go_info["server"]["dir_trenner"] were null or empty when this statement completed it would concatenate the literals "weblibmodule.inc.php" which is what the other errors are complaining about not being able to find.

Like I said I am no php programmer so I hope I have interpreted the code correctly. What puzzles me more though is, if my interpretation is correct why would placing the "egroupware" directory cause the variable to contain a null value?

Does this help in any way:confused:

Chuck Rudolphy

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Generally there shall be no PHP scripts or HTML pages below the path /var/www/*/web except the pages for the sharedIP web.

I think your interpretion is correct, but i cant think of a reason why the variable can be empty. I will have a look on the code to find out what may cause this.

3. crudolphy

crudolphy New Member

Found the culprit

Well I found the culprit, even though I must admit I don't know what to do with it.:eek:

I moved each file that was listed under the directory /egroupware one by one then once all the files were moved I started to move each subdirectory in their entirety. When I moved the directory phpgwapi I got the error. When I moved it back out the error went away. I could send you the directory as a tar if you thought that would help. Let me know.

Chuck Rudolphy

4. till

Hi Chuck,

yes, please send me the directory as tar.gz to dev [at] ispconfig [dot] org.

Thanks,

Till

5. crudolphy

crudolphy New Member

File Sent

Till, I have sent the file as asked. Let me know what you find out.

Thanks

Chuck Rudolphy

6. crudolphy

crudolphy New Member

Any Luck

Till, I am sure you are very busy but have you had any luck with the file I sent you?

I appreciate you looking in to it.

Let me know something if you could.

Chuck Rudolphy

7. till

Hi Chuck,

sorry, have not had the time yet to look on it. Hope i can check it the next days.

Till

8. crudolphy

crudolphy New Member

Update to ispconfig and this problem

Till, I downloaded and installed the update, no problems or errors. I then downloaded the latest version of eGroupWare and unpacked it to:

/var/www/web1/web/egroupware

Now when I log into ispconfig and go to the Web_FTP module I get the message that it has timed out and re-displays the login in page. Is this what you intended?

Chuck Rudolphy

9. till

No, not really :(

10. crudolphy

crudolphy New Member

Is there something I can do that would help you track this down?

Chuck Rudolphy