PHP errrors

Discussion in 'General' started by crypted, Apr 27, 2010.

1. crypted

crypted Member

How do I increase memory limits and the like on ISPCONFIG 3 either across the board or per site?

I've been trying SUPHP and MOD-PHP. I've edited the settings in /etc/php5/apache/php.ini. No luck on seeing a difference in memory limits.
    Code:
    max_execution_time = 650     ; Maximum execution time of each script, in seconds
    max_input_time = 120 ; Maximum amount of time each script may spend parsing request data
    ;max_input_nesting_level = 64 ; Maximum input variable nesting level
    memory_limit = 128M      ; Maximum amount of memory a script may consume (128MB)
    I also added APACHE DIRECTIVES and those didn't work either.
    Code:
    php_value memory_limit 64M
    php_value max_execution_time 450

Then, I added the same directives into a .htaccess and still not working.
    Code:
    php_value memory_limit 64M
    php_value max_execution_time 450

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 20971520 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1024 bytes) in /var/www/clients/client1/web8/web/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 302

PHPINFO implies that the above are correct.
    Code:
    memory_limit	64M	128M
    max_execution_time	450	650
    Similar issues on another website running with a different CSM.

Thoughts?

2. Ben

Ben Active Member Moderator

Are you sure changing the right php.ini? As I am not using ispcfg3 I can not tell which is the right for depending on the method of using php (suPHP, mod_php, etc.).
    So you could verify which php.ini is used if you just call phpinfo(); in any of you scripts which shows you the place of the used php.ini.

Edit: In case of suPHP, maybe this thread can help you: http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45393

3. crypted

crypted Member

Well, I edited the php.ini that was quoted in the phpinfo output page.

Will have to make those php.ini's for suPHP. Looks neat.