php-fpm - file upload error

Discussion in 'General' started by florix.net, Mar 11, 2019.

1. florix.net

florix.net Member

I have enabled php-fpm for my website, Does php-fpm process works as apache uid of actual uid of website ?

I am trying to copy a file to another website path, i have added that path "/var/www/jeena.com/web/in/Surcharges" in the PHP open_basedir texbox. Still I am getting this error.

Please guide

Warning: file_put_contents(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/www/jeena.com/web/in/Surcharges/Surcharges-Emirates Sky Cargo-Chennai-20190311.xml) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/clients/client51/web68/web:/var/www/clients/client51/web68/tmp:/var/www/expressrates.in/web:/srv/www/expressrates.in/web:/usr/share/php5:/tmp:/usr/share/phpmyadmin:/etc/phpmyadmin:/var/lib/phpmyadmin:/var/lib/php/session:/usr/share/squirrelmail:/var/www/jeena.com/web/in:/var/www/jeena.com/web/in/Surcharges) in /var/www/clients/client51/web68/web/jeenaSurcharge.php on line 437

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Seems as ify ou changed the domain name of the site. Change the path of the open_basedir in the options field to the new domain or add the new path /var/www/jeena.com/web to the open_basedir field at the end, separated by ':'

3. florix.net

florix.net Member

I have added :/var/www/jeena.com/web/in:/var/www/jeena.com/web/in/Surcharges
    should I also add /var/www/jeena.com/web ?

I have two separate websites, and I am trying to copy from one website to other website folder via file_put_contents

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

You could try it.

5. florix.net

florix.net Member

Warning: file_put_contents(/var/www/jeena.com/web/in/Surcharges/Surcharges-Emirates Sky Cargo-Ahmedabad-20190311.xml): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/clients/client51/web68/web/jeenaSurcharge.phpon line 437

I have add all paths in basedir

/var/www/jeena.com/web/in/Surcharges
    /var/www/jeena.com/web/in
    /var/www/jeena.com/web

My script is running as web68 client51 permissions in /var/www/expressrates.in/web directory, and I am trying to create file in "/var/www/jeena.com/web/in/Surcharges" directory with permission as
    drwxrwxrwx 2 web68 client51 4096 Mar 11 11:40 Surcharges

6. florix.net

florix.net Member

/var/www/jeena.com/web and inside directories have 777 permissions

7. florix.net

florix.net Member

I gave 777 permission to /var/www/jeena.com/web, and now its working fine