php help

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by gorilly, Feb 8, 2007.

1. gorilly

gorilly New Member

i've uploaded a free youtube style script but i am getting two errors, i really dont understand mysql/php... please can someone help?

Warning: require_once(k:/pm/youtube_prof/smarty/libs/Smarty.class.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/web8/web/include/config.php on line 40

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'k:/pm/youtube_prof/smarty/libs/Smarty.class.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/web8/web/include/config.php on line 40

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

The error means that the file "k:/pm/youtube_prof/smarty/libs/Smarty.class.php" is missing. As the ebove path is a windows path, I guess your theme is broken and you should contact the author if you dont have the knowledge to fix it yourself.

3. zcworld

zcworld New Member

what OS is it on
    to me its looks like windows but than its says /var/

so i'm totally lost .. if its the same type of script that i seen than its easy to install set to load up but i haven't being able to do anything else with it

4. sjau

sjau Local Meanie Moderator

and do you have smarty?

I guess you haven't set the right path to smarty in the config of that script.

5. zcworld

zcworld New Member

if its the one im thinking of ... all i had was just an clean install of fedora / apache / mysql / php / ffmpeg ....

make sure you got the core stuff installed : ffmpeg and maybe pear ... i think is apart of the PHP package ..
    and it should work ...
    but i will give it a run on an FC ISPconfig box in a bit .. when i get it installed

Last edited: Feb 9, 2007