php_admin_value[*] not getting set in a webserver within a multi-server setup

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by sleepingranch, May 2, 2016.

1. sleepingranch

sleepingranch New Member

This Works:
    My (ispconfig 3.0.5.4p9) panel server creates a new website as expect when it is loaded into the panel server (which I do not prefer).

This does not:
    On a dedicated webserver, the four default php_admin_value[ 'open_basefir, session.save_path, upload_tmp_dir, sendmail_path ] DO NOT get written into the /etc/php5/fpm/pool.d/*.conf file.

I have taken these steps:
    • diff the panel and web /usr/local/ispconfig/server/conf/php_fpm_pool.conf.master files for any difference, there are none.
    • Set the panel and web server log levels to debug and ran the /user/local/ispconfig/server/server.sh script, captured the output after both initiating a new website or just updating a value under an existing websites/options tab in ISPConfig - I get no errors in either report and they look identical.
    • I rebooted the webserver in question
    • I have looked at my Reseller > Client > Website settings to see where my settings might be wrong, but - again - I can run the same requests and only change the location to where the website should be built and it will succeed (panelsever) or fail (webserver) with all else the same.

Any thoughts on where to look to solve this?

2. Croydon

Croydon ISPConfig Developer ISPConfig Developer

Hi,
    have you verified that both servers are at the exactly same ISPConfig version?
    Have you checked that the changes you make in the website options get populated to the webserver?

3. sleepingranch

sleepingranch New Member

Thanks for the reply Marius.... I found the problem:

A while back (when debugging something else) I changed the 'Security Level' from 'High' to 'Medium'
    For those interested, that setting is located at 'System > Server Config > {your server] > Web > Security Level