phpmyadmin error

Discussion in 'General' started by HyperAtom, Jan 11, 2010.

1. HyperAtom

HyperAtom New Member

Hi, my problem is when I browse to my servers local IP for phpmyadmin (192.168.2.3/phpmyadmin) I get a page with this error.

Code:
    Warning: Unknown: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/share/phpmyadmin/index.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/clients/client0/web3/web:/var/www/clients/client0/web3/tmp:/usr/share/php5) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in Unknown on line 0

Fatal error: Unknown: Failed opening required '/usr/share/phpmyadmin/index.php' (include_path='.') in Unknown on line 0
    My server address is called something.ath.cx but I also made a new virtual site with the same something.ath.cx domain name, could this be causing the problem?

I think it has something to do with me setting my server address as a virtual host as I used to be able to access phpmyadmin via the same address. Before I messed with the virtual host settings, when I browsed to 192.168.2.3 is gave the the standard apache "It Works! page but as I made a virtual host from my server domain I now get the ISPConfig 3 "Welcome to Your Website" page.

Please could anyone advice me on how I could go about getting my phpmyadmin page back, thanks!

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Yes, thats most likely the raeson for the error. The best solution is to install a copy of phpmyadmin into a subdirectory of this website.