Please help to increase the size of uploaded files ..

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by Misurik, Sep 24, 2015.

1. Misurik

Misurik New Member

After installing Wordpress hosting panel can not download more than 2 Mb.
    Hosting the panel is installed on Ubuntu 14.10 i386 Hosting panel ISPConfig 3.0.5.4p8 version. help solve the problem, the forum say that Ubuntu is for the hosting of the panel, and on the forum wordpress say that there is no limit to the boot files.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2015
  2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Download or upload? There are no download limits but php in Ubuntu has a 2 mb upload limit by default, thats not ispconfig specific and applies to all ubuntu servers. You can configure the max upload file size in the php.ini file. For php fcgi mode thats the file /etc/php5/fcgi/php.ini

3. Misurik

Misurik New Member

Thanks for helping! Please tell me more why I did not come to send letters to SkorrelMail I iogu but receives no answer when sending a letter or write a new

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Check the /var/log/mail.log file for errors.

5. Misurik

Misurik New Member

deleted ubuntu server installed Debian 8 that ubuntu does not accept mail that Debian. I am a novice in this business help me please.

6. Misurik

Misurik New Member

Panel of mail information
    Mail - Log
    Sep 27 06:10:02 serverok dovecot: imap-login: Disconnected (disconnected before auth was ready, waited 0 secs): user=<>, rip=::1, lip=::1, secured, session=<Trmt6rEgOQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAB>
    Sep 27 06:10:02 serverok postfix/smtpd[5467]: connect from localhost[::1]
    Sep 27 06:10:02 serverok dovecot: pop3-login: Disconnected (no auth attempts in 0 secs): user=<>, rip=::1, lip=::1, secured, session=<dxSu6rEg0wAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAB>
    Mail-Warn - Log
    Sep 27 02:00:38 serverok dovecot: master: Warning: Killed with signal 15 (by pid=1 uid=0 code=kill)
    Sep 27 02:00:38 serverok dovecot: anvil: Warning: Killed with signal 15 (by pid=1 uid=0 code=kill)
    Sep 27 02:00:38 serverok dovecot: log: Warning: Killed with signal 15 (by pid=1 uid=0 code=kill)
    Sep 27 03:18:17 serverok dovecot: master: Warning: Killed with signal 15 (by pid=1 uid=0 code=kill)
    Sep 27 03:18:17 serverok dovecot: anvil: Warning: Killed with signal 15 (by pid=1 uid=0 code=kill)
    Sep 27 03:18:17 serverok dovecot: log: Warning: Killed with signal 15 (by pid=1 uid=0 code=kill)
    Sep 27 03:35:26 serverok postfix/smtpd[1686]: warning: table "mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-virtual_client.cf": empty query string -- ignored
    Sep 27 04:32:11 serverok postfix/smtpd[3162]: warning: table "mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-virtual_client.cf": empty query string -- ignored
    Sep 27 04:41:32 serverok postfix/smtpd[3414]: warning: table "mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-virtual_client.cf": empty query string -- ignored

7. Misurik

Misurik New Member

How to fix it? help me please.

8. sjau

sjau Local Meanie Moderator

what guide did you follow to install Debian?