Post upgrade to 3.2.11p1 web interface no longer lists the web sites

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by whiz_kid_uk, Aug 15, 2024.

1. whiz_kid_uk

whiz_kid_uk New Member HowtoForge Supporter

Hi Guys,
    Following upgrade to 3.2.12p1 from 3.2.11p1, it seems the web interface no longer lists the web sites that are setup on this server.
    All the other sections seem to work fine, and if I use phpmyadmin to login and check the DB the websites / domains are there.

Is this a known issue, or can anyone shed any light on what I should be doing to resolve this please ?

Ubuntu 22.04.4 LTS
    PHP 8.0.30 (cli)

Would appreciate any help ! Thanks

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

This is not a known issue, but I've seen users having such a symptom in the past, and in all cases, it was a filter they set in the list accidentally. If the sites are in the database, they must show up in the GUI when you log in as admin. The most likely reason that they do not show up is that you selected a filter in the website list, like showing only inactive sites while no site is inactive or something similar like a whitespace as filter criteria for a domain. Try to log out from ISPConfig and then log in again; this will clear all filters.

3. whiz_kid_uk

whiz_kid_uk New Member HowtoForge Supporter

till, you are 100% right, a white-space in the filter. Thank you very much... I appreciate it !

till likes this.