Postfix, Courier, Clamav, Spamassassin HOWTO without virtual users?

Discussion in 'HOWTO-Related Questions' started by MiniMe, Oct 9, 2011.

1. MiniMe

MiniMe Member

I am not sure if this is the right place to ask...
    but gonna ask anyway :)

Due to a new server model purchase i am migrating from a Hetzner EQ4 server to a Hetzner EX4 server and because of this, i am looking for the HOWTO "install Postfix with Courier, Spamassassin, Clamav WITHOUT virtual users" .

Does it exist? because all i can seem to find is virtual user stuff and i know 2 years ago when i installed everything on my EQ4 Debian Lenny system, there was one ... ?

If you know the link to this HOWTO without virtual users, please post me the link.

Thank you :)

2. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

3. MiniMe

MiniMe Member

4. falko

5. MiniMe

MiniMe Member

THanks for the help and the link, i think this was the guide i followed 2 years ago somewhat ...

In case i dont get it to work i will just use the virtual user guide for Debian Squeeze

6. MiniMe

MiniMe Member

Hi @falko,

i have followed the guide for virtual user and postfix stuff for Debian Squeeze.

Thank you for that guide, but i have one question : is there a guide for adding roundcube into it ?
    i prefer roundcube more than squirrelmail because it is graphically better looking ;-)

7. falko

I've never worked with RoundCube. You can probably make it work, but I can't tell you how...