Postfix-Courier-Maildrop-Centos7

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by QuetzalFirst, Apr 10, 2015.

1. QuetzalFirst

QuetzalFirst Member

Hi
    After more than a week to get a my mail server running, I think I need help!
    I follow a mixup of perfect server CentOS 7 (Apache2, Dovecot, ISPConfig 3) and (Apache2, Courier, ISPConfig 3).
    I have uninstall dovecot before install courier (various way try, rpmbuild, from scratch with default, follow this guide http://www.phparchitecture.com/howto_show.php?id=2)
    pop3d, imapd, postfix up and running...
    Unable to send an email or received email.
    email server is master.mydomain
    I try to send from another smtp to virtualhostdomain : "mailbox non-existent"
    I try from smtp master.mydomain and some others combination.
    I try with telnet master.mydomain 25 : connect, auth login work, message is queue... Nothing else after...
    There are folders in /var/mail/username (username as in passwd)
    There are folders in /var/vmal/virtualhost/usermailbox
    Can you help? What your need from my config?
    Anything else work fine in ISPConfig3 (web, dns, etc) even with a slave machine. It's very a big job done! :)
    (feature request : template for mailbox and more explication for package section)
    Thank you very much... It's begin to be late in my planning...

2. QuetzalFirst

QuetzalFirst Member

In maillog i found :
    Apr 7 09:04:44 master pop3d: LOGIN, user=admin@virtualhostdomain, ip=[::ffff:myProviderIP], port=[56929]
    Apr 7 09:04:44 master pop3d: LOGOUT, user=admin@virtualhostdomain, ip=[::ffff:myProviderIP], port=[56929], top=0, retr=0, rcvd=12, sent=39, time=0

So, the pop3 seem to be ok...

3. QuetzalFirst

QuetzalFirst Member

How can I block access for a whole range of IP to my server ?
    Many connect attemp to pop3 server from asia IP.

4. QuetzalFirst

QuetzalFirst Member

Testing from roundcubemail work well!
    Send from admin@virtualdomain to smtp master.mydomain to:admin@virtualhost CC:normandb@mydomain (in other mailserver)
    Finally, there is just one bug. When I try to send an email from email client. (from other smtp oy postfix)
    Sending fromuser@mydomain (by other smtp) respond "resquest action not taken; mailbox unavailable or not local. Please check recipient and try again.
    Pop3 and imap work well!

5. QuetzalFirst

QuetzalFirst Member

Hi
    Any help??
    My mail server don't accept any mail from other mail server (from an email to a virtualhost email) : reply "mailbox unavailable or not local".
    And I can't connect from mail client (thunderbird) directly to stmp server to sned email (from virtualhost to any other email).
    Please help with postfix configuration!

6. QuetzalFirst

QuetzalFirst Member

Send email from thunderbird done... ISP block port 25. So need to open port 2525 in postfix to fix!

7. QuetzalFirst

QuetzalFirst Member

Is there a reason to not use "maildir" field directly ? in select_field of mysql-virtual_mailboxes.cf?
    user = ispconfig
    password = *********
    dbname = dbispconfig
    table = mail_user
    select_field = CONCAT(SUBSTRING_INDEX(email,'@',-1),'/',SUBSTRING_INDEX(email,'@',1),'/')
    where_field = login
    additional_conditions = and postfix = 'y' and server_id = 1
    hosts = 127.0.0.1

8. QuetzalFirst

QuetzalFirst Member

Ok.. Thank you for patience...
    The bug with sending email from my other smtp server is at 18 inch of screen! I'm a dummy! grrr I just forget a single clcik to disable domain in other server.