POSTFIX Issue: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT..554 5.7.1 <emailaddress>: Relay access denied

Discussion in 'Server Operation' started by David_A, Sep 30, 2015.

1. David_A

David_A New Member

I am running a virtualmin server and i had had originally hosted one of the domains email over with Microsoft.

I now have created a mail account on postfix and changed the dns over to point to the new server, and i can send out no problem,and can recieved any email on the server, but will not receive any outside mail.

Code:
    Sep 28 23:14:04 webspeed postfix/smtpd[1280]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from ismyemailworking.com[216.119.104.83]: 554 5.7.1 <emailaddress>: Relay access denied; from=<[email protected]> to=<emailaddress> proto=ESMTP helo=<Mail.IsMyEmailWorking.com>
    Sep 28 23:14:05 webspeed postfix/smtpd[1280]: disconnect from ismyemailworking.com[216.119.104.83] 
    but all the other domains on the server work perfectly fine, just this one will not. And Have created different used in this domin, and the same errors.

Not sure where to look for this one.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks

2. Hello,

It seems that "Mail for Domain" feature might not be enabled for that particular domain and due to that you are getting this issues. You can check that in Edit Virtual Server -> Enabled Features,