postfix-mysql-saslauthd sql query error

Discussion in 'HOWTO-Related Questions' started by M0rF3uS, Apr 23, 2008.

1. M0rF3uS

M0rF3uS New Member

Hi all,

i've followed this: Virtual Users And Domains With Postfix, Courier And MySQL (+ SMTP-AUTH, Quota, SpamAssassin, ClamAV)

under debian etch, seems all gone ok, but the imap/pop login with or without tls.

in my logfile i got this:
    Code:
     Apr 23 21:23:10 logubuntu authdaemond: SQL query: SELECT email, password, "", 5000, 5000, /home/vmail, CONCAT(SUBSTRING_INDEX(email,'@',-1),'/',SUBSTRING_INDEX(email,'@',1),'/'), "", "", "" FROM users WHERE email = "mailbox"
    Apr 23 21:23:10 logubuntu authdaemond: mysql_query failed, reconnecting: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '/home/vmail, CONCAT(SUBSTRING_INDEX(email,'@',-1),'/',SUBSTRING_INDEX(email,'@',' at line 1
    Apr 23 21:23:10 logubuntu authdaemond: mysql_query failed second time, giving up: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '/home/vmail, CONCAT(SUBSTRING_INDEX(email,'@',-1),'/',SUBSTRING_INDEX(email,'@',' at line 1

how i can fix this? thank you a lot

p.s. if you need some conf files, just say and i'll paste it

2. falko

falko Super Moderator Howtoforge Staff

What's in /etc/courier/authmysqlrc?
    Please make sure that the file (especially the formatting) looks exactly as in the tutorial - Courier is very finicky about this.