problem accessing webmail, phpmyadmin with PHPFPM

Discussion in 'Installation/Configuration' started by pawan, Oct 27, 2013.

1. pawan

pawan Member

when using the php-fpm option in ispconfig, I am not able to access the webmail or phpmyadmin with the following error

Code:
    Warning: require_once(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/www/webmail/program/include/iniset.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/clients/client2/web13/web:/var/www/clients/client2/web13/tmp:/var/www/mywebsolutions.co.in/web:/srv/www/example.tld/web:/usr/share/php5:/tmp:/usr/share/phpmyadmin:/usr/share/php) in /var/www/webmail/index.php on line 39 Warning: require_once(/var/www/webmail/program/include/iniset.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /var/www/webmail/index.php on line 39 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'program/include/iniset.php' (include_path='.:/opt/php-5.3.22/lib/php') in /var/www/webmail/index.php on line 39
    I have a single installation of webmail and phpmyadmin to be accessed from all vhosts.

Ubuntu 12.04,apache 2.2, ispconfig 3.0.5.3

2. demofreak

demofreak New Member

Add ":/var/www/webmail" to System - Server Config - Web - PHP Settings - PHP open_basedir. Maybe you have to edit already configured web domains, too.

/Hannes

3. pawan

pawan Member

Thanks I have tried with these changes, but I am still getting there errors now:

Code:
    Warning: require_once(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/www/webmail/program/include/iniset.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/clients/client2/web13/web:/var/www/clients/client2/web13/tmp:/var/www/example.com/web:/srv/www/example.com/web:/usr/share/php5:/tmp:/usr/share/phpmyadmin:/usr/share/php) in /var/www/webmail/index.php on line 39 Warning: require_once(/var/www/webmail/program/include/iniset.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /var/www/webmail/index.php on line 39 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'program/include/iniset.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/webmail/index.php on line 39 
    any idea?

what do you mean by

Last edited: Oct 31, 2013
  4. demofreak

demofreak New Member

The error message looks quite the same as before.
    You have to add it to the already existing domain, most probably.

Websites - Site - <your website> - Options - PHP open_basedir