Problem with DB backup

Discussion in 'General' started by vsinyakov, Nov 10, 2015.

1. vsinyakov

vsinyakov New Member

Hi,
    I have 10 sites, and everyone has on option to backup daily or weekly. And only one site has backup of both web folders and MySQL DB . The remaning 9 sites has no DB backups. Where to look for a log or what can be a problem with DB backup?
    No specific messages found in Apache log or system log or Isplog or cron.
    The Server configureation is set to "Backup all files in web directory as root user".

Please help.

Vladimir

2. florian030

florian030 ISPConfig Developer ISPConfig Developer

Ensure that the other 9 dbs are connected to the web-site for which you setup the backups,

3. vsinyakov

vsinyakov New Member

I found the problem and fixed.
    After some upgrades of the ISPConfig, in the database page, new fields shows up, like site and so. New database was created after upgrade and all required fields was filed in with proper information. And for this Database, backup DB worked fine.
    For old DB which was created previously, in the list if DB's I can see Database name, database user, but website field is empty.
    When I go into, to edit DB information, the client name field look's like "[CLIENTNAME]" + full database name including clientname. When I selecting site and login DB and pressing "SaveButton" I am getting an error: Database name can't be changed.
    I am entering the same information:
    selecting site, selecting proper login DB, and switching off or on field remote access and pressing Save button. After those manipulation the save operation completed successfully and database name on edit page in field Database name look in normal format, read-only client name and DB name.
    And backup DB have been created on planed time.