Problem with memory_limit in ispconfig

Discussion in 'General' started by ignaciooc5, Oct 4, 2019.

1. ignaciooc5

ignaciooc5 New Member

I have noticed that one of my projects is showing the php code as a start page, I also have 6 pending tasks in ISPConfig which it is not able to process.
    When I execute the command "/usr/local/ispconfig/server/server.sh
    "it shows me the following error:
    04.10.2019-15: 50 - WARNING - There is already a lockfile set, but no process running with this pid (2600). Continuing
    PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 2097152 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32768 bytes) in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/plugins-available/apache2_plugin.inc.php on line 1872
    I created a php with phpinfo () in the folder in / var / www / ispconfig / and it shows me that I currently have a memory_limit: -1

Anybody know what happening?

Last edited: Oct 4, 2019
  2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

You mix up server and interface here. Doing "I created a php with phpinfo () in the folder in / var / www / ispconfig / and it shows me that I currently have a memory_limit: -1" is not a method to see the memory limit of CLI PHP. You have to raise the memory limit in the php cli php.ini.

3. ignaciooc5

ignaciooc5 New Member

Where should memory_limit change? I have been researching the folders and there are many php.ini. Also I see something weird in the phpinfo (). Look at the attached image. The Loaded Configuration File is using another version of php.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. till

The CLI php.ini is the file /etc/php/X.X/cli.php.ini where X.X is the php version that you can difn out with the command:

php --version

your screenshot is not related to your problem in any way as thats a completely different php binary and config.

5. ignaciooc5

ignaciooc5 New Member

oh my fault, I write memory_limit: 512MB with "B" :(

Although the home page of my project still shows me the php code.

If I use PHP-FPM in my project, it shows me the php code, however, if I put it in Fast-CGI or Mod-PHP, it shows the correct index. What can it be due to?

The error.log from user account shows me this:

client denied by server configuration: /var/www/$domain/web/public/.php

I am using in this project the Laravel framework for this reason the root of the documentation has / public /

Last edited: Oct 4, 2019
  6. ignaciooc5

ignaciooc5 New Member

Someone know what happening?

7. till

Did you add some custom config to the apaxche directives field of the website? If yes, which exact config?

8. ignaciooc5

ignaciooc5 New Member

I add this to apache directives field of the website:

DocumentRoot {DOCROOT}/public

9. till

The line must be:

DocumentRoot {DOCROOT_CLIENT}/public

10. ignaciooc5

ignaciooc5 New Member

work fine, so good. Thanks!