problem with migrate tool

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by cstone, Feb 15, 2017.

1. cstone

cstone New Member

I am using the migrate tool to migrate from an ISPConfig 2.2 server to a new ISPConfig 3.1 server. Running the migrate tool on a dry run and it is hung at a check for the spam delete policy. E.g., the output of the script at this part:
    What is the database name of your SOURCE ISPConfig 2 installation? [db_ispconfig]:
    I could not find any spam delete policy! You have to add one first. Press enter when done. []:
    I could not find any spam delete policy! You have to add one first. Press enter when done. []:

I did create the spam delete policy on the TARGET server per the instruction in script - followed to the letter. So, not sure what the problem is but it has be stuck at this step. Checking the SOURCE server, I find no such option or way to do it, so I have to assume that it is looking at the new TARGET server for this and for whatever reason is not finding it.

Any suggestions on getting past this? What is is looking for and not finding?

Thanks!

Chris