problem with quota, mail works, website not?!

Discussion in 'Server Operation' started by Tomislav Aurednik, Aug 22, 2017.

1. I've a problem that my quota for websites in not working, but the wierd thing is that for mailboxes it show correctly? What should I check or why this could be happening?

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Mailbox and web quota are completely different technologies and do not depend on each other. When website quota is not qorking then you have a problem with Linux filesystem quota, use the repquota command to see the current quotas.

3. Oh... didn't know that. The command repqouta -a doesn't even show the quota of new added websites. Can one of the couses be that the websites are on a different lvm vg and partition than the root file system?
    The problem is that I can't have the website partition in fstab because it's a drbd partition that is mounted and demounted by pacemaker.

4. after googling drbd quota I finally foung one of your german posts where it states that the option needs to be added in the crm config. And after knowing this I finally found a forum post where it's done correctly. It's really nice how this isn't even stated in the official drbd documentation and not in any of their examples.
    I need to add
    primitive p_fs_home ocf:heartbeat:Filesystem params device="/dev/drbd/by-res/www" directory="/var/www" fstype="ext4" options="noatime,usrjquota=aquota.user,grpjquota=aquota.group,jqfmt=vfsv0"

Can I add quota to a partition that is allready in use and has data?