Procmail / Postfix strange error

Discussion in 'General' started by Malc, May 16, 2008.

1. Malc

Malc New Member

Hi,

I am using:

Ubuntu Fiesty Fawn
    ispconfig perfect setup 2.2.23

I updated to 2.2.23 a few days ago. (probably not related)

I am having problems with email ( seems to be restricted to one user ). The user was not recieving any email. But the sender was not receiving an error, so it looked like postfix was accepting the mail, and it was then lost. I logged into his account with Squirrel Mail and received errors when I tried to delete any mail in the trash or other folders.

I then went direct to the server and deleted all mail from his folders.

This is the error I now get if I send him an email.

Code:
    <[I]username[/I]@[I]serverdomain.com[/I]> (expanded from
        <[I]user[/I]@[I]domain.com[/I]>): can't create user output file. Command output:
        /bin/cat: write error: Disk quota exceeded procmail: Program failure (1) of
        "/home/admispconfig/ispconfig/tools/clamav/bin/clamassassin" procmail:
        Rescue of unfiltered data succeeded postdrop: warning: uid=10002: Disk
        quota exceeded sendmail: fatal: [I]username[/I](10002): queue file write error
    If I forward his mail to another user account it seems to work fine. To me it seems like a corrupt file or folder ? But where or which one.

any ideas ?

Thanks

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

3. Malc

Malc New Member

I have noticed that when I now alter an email account that has "-1" for the quota, ie: unlimited within that account, it now says that the account exceeds the availiable quota.

Has this changed in the last update ?

as I seem to need to specify an actual quota amount for each account now.

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Yes, this has changed. But we will make the old behaviour available as option again in the next release as requested by several users.