Question on websites for domain

Discussion in 'General' started by merlincc, Dec 11, 2006.

1. merlincc

merlincc New Member

This is a bit confusing but maybe somebody can shed some light on my troubles.

I have 3 websites: www.4thegreens.com, www.amberkb.com www.midwestmauiwowi.com.

My domain name is 4thegreens.com.

I have set up the 3 sites and am testing. When I go to www.amberkb.com and www.midwestmauiwowi.com, no problem. When I go to www.4thegreens.com I get sent to my routers login admin page.

This happened when I set up roundcube as a webmail app with the address of webmail.4thegreens.com as well.

What am I doing wrong?

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Have you setup 4thegreens.com as hostanme of your router (in the router setu)?

3. merlincc

merlincc New Member

Hey Till,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes the router is setup just fine. I have used the same router for a few years without trouble. I have had my own DNS server running for about 5 years without trouble.

I decided to rebuild a LINUX server and stumbled upon ispconfig and decided that I liked it and would use it.

I think the problem is that I need an internal zone set up which is why it works from the internet but not from the intranet.

I am going to do some searching for setting up internal zones but in the mean time if anyone has advice that would be awesome.