Quick question regarding PHP-FPM and sendmail from address

Discussion in 'ISPConfig 3 Priority Support' started by ledoktre, Jan 13, 2016.

1. ledoktre

ledoktre Member

Greetings fellas,
    I am trying to override the default :
    php_admin_value[sendmail_path] = "/usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i [email protected]"
    found in the pool file to a custom address, but every time the system re-reads settings, it reverts back to webmaster. If I add a custom php directive, it gets listed in the php-fpm file, but there is now two lines, and my custom line does not get read.

How can I customize the sendmail from address with respect to php-fpm and have it stick?

Thanks,

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

You can alter the pool template file globally in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/conf/ and change the address there or remove the line so that you cab set it in php.ini settings. save the altered file in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/conf-custom/

ledoktre likes this.
  3. ledoktre

ledoktre Member

Thank you!

Suggestion (or another question?) : Resync. Can I resync one server? If not, it would be really handy. I changed the template on one server, I'd rather not resync 30 servers web config....

4. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

In ISPConfig 3.1 you can resync just one server, in the current ISPConfig stable version, you have to resync all servers or resync the affected sites manually by editing someting (e.g. add a comment like "# update" in the apache directives filed and press save.

5. ressel

ressel Member

6. ledoktre

ledoktre Member