Quota problem

Discussion in 'General' started by Rebell, Oct 11, 2006.

1. Rebell

Rebell New Member

Hi, I searched the forum but I did not find a similar issue.

Basically I have 2 bugs.

1) when I try to edit an user (ie: web10_test) on mail field it shows [email protected] which is the nick of a reseller. The password is changed too. It happends for every ispconfig user.

2) I cant set quota. Quota seems to be installed correctly, but if I set any quota value on user panel I cant upload any file due to quota limit.
    "edquota -u user" reports the correct value. the group has no limits.
    is: group web10 has no limit, user web10_test has a 5 gb limit. I cant upload any file.

I followed the ubuntu perfect setup.

I had some problems with dns in the past, so I manually deleted some db record to get rid of them. Could this be the cause of current problems?

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

These fields are not connected in the ISPConfig code. Please disable the auto fill function for form fields in your browser.

Thats not a ISPConfig issue. Please check how much quota is left for the user with the quota command on the shell.

Yes, never delete anything manully in the DB. The records are connected over 3 tables, if you dont delete all records, your database gets corrupted.

3. Rebell

Rebell New Member

:\

dont know why, but it seems like it's ok now. I reinstalled quota on system.
    thx for help