Re: Major problems!

Discussion in 'General' started by TexasTaz, May 2, 2007.

1. TexasTaz

TexasTaz New Member

Hey Guys,

I did a majorly stupid thing this morning and now I can't recover. I deleted the main db for ispconfig by accident, So I tried to uninstall ispconfig and reinstall and it didn't work. I am now getting errors via the uninstall script and such like this ->
    No results found![root@ns1 admin]#

And now I have ISPConfig installed and I can get to it via this link http://www.hosthobo.com:81.

However when I enter the data under the settings in management no data is saved. It will let me create a site which I did but it didn't save the info in the database for domain or ip addresses nor the usual /var/www/web1/web with the symlink of www.hosthobo.com.

I am at a total loss here as to what I should do. I need this fixed but I am not as fluent in ispconfig as some of you.

Thanks,
    Michael :confused:

2. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

If you dont have any backup of the database, you will have to remove ISPConfig from your harddisk and then reinstall it:

/etc/init.d/ispconfig_server stop
    rm -rf /root/ispconfig
    rm -rf /home/admispconfig

Then you will have to delete the ISPConfig mysql database in /var/lib/mysql/

Now you should be able to reinstall ISPConfig. Be aware that you will not be able to manage websites or users created with your prior ISPConfig installation, you will have to recreate them.

3. TexasTaz

TexasTaz New Member

Re: Major Problems

Thanks till